Enhancing internal corporate communication skills in the workplace.
The workplace has undergone a huge change with the evolution of social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked in, other social media sites, and the explosion in the use of websites and blogs. It’s more important than ever to be sure that employees understand key corporate messages and that the company understands the employees’ opinions and insights. VHPR utilizes a variety of tools and approaches to gather solid, statistically valid information that you can analyze and use to improve workplace communication.
Strategic Communications Audit Elements Include:
- Research to measure how communication programs are working and assess how critical corporate messages about strategy, approach, and mission are being received and understood.
- Communications Audits to learn more about barriers to effective communication so programs to overcome these barriers can be developed and more fully engage employees.
- Customer Audits to assess satisfaction with your employee services.
- Strategic development of programs to help you add channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Linked in to your marketing mix.
- Assessment audits that determine total cost and return for your communication programs.